DR. JORGE PERALTA
When Dr. Jorge (pronounced George) Peralta first began his own orthodontic treatment at the age of thirteen, he thought it was a rite of passage experienced predominantly by kids his age. It was not until years later while he was in dental school that he saw orthodontics through a different lens: a true solution to many of today’s dental problems. Transformative, comprehensive and often prophylactic in nature, orthodontics appealed to Dr. Peralta because it allowed him to create positive experiences with lasting benefits.
His path to dentistry began at the University of Nevada, Reno where he studied biochemistry. Because of his exceptional academic achievements as an undergraduate, he was granted early acceptance to Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, one of the nation’s most elite dental schools. After graduating near the top of his dental school class and receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery, Dr. Peralta went on to receive his Certificate in Orthodontics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center.
He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Premier Study Club, South Sound Multi-Disciplinary Study Club, Burien Study Club and West Seattle Study Club. He regularly attends continuing education courses and lectures on his experience in treating to the ideal functional and aesthetic outcome. His peers have consistently chosen him as one of Seattle Met Magazine’s Top Dentists!
Dr. Peralta lives in West Seattle with his wife, Erin, and young daughter, Emery. He is committed to the Burien and West Seattle communities and is involved in many local school and non-profit organizations. In his spare time, Dr. Peralta enjoys spending time with his family, building and collecting vintage watches, and cycling.
MEET THE TEAM
The team here at Peralta Orthodontics works hard to ensure your experience at our office is both comfortable and enjoyable anytime you visit. Our Burien and West Seattle orthodontist Dr. Jorge Peralta and his staff are professionally trained to provide the highest quality orthodontic treatment including clear braces, metal braces and Invisalign to patients in Burien, West Seattle, Des Moines, Renton and Normandy Park, WA. We believe that the people make the practice, and want to make you and your family feel right at home in our friendly, warm and fun office environment. Read more about our amazing team below and see what sets us apart from the rest!
Every patient at Peralta Orthodontics is treated like family and welcomed with a warm greeting whenever they walk into our Seattle orthodontics office.We appreciate you choosing Dr. Peralta and the rest of the staff at Peralta Orthodontics for all of your orthodontic needs. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with us, please contact our office at (206) 244-7800.
Our team looks forward to seeing you soon!
Here at Peralta Orthodontics, our top priority is to provide our patients with the highest level of orthodontic care that will produce the best results possible for that specific patient. Along with his skilled team, our Burien and West Seattle orthodontist Dr. Jorge Peralta offers a variety of orthodontic treatments including metal braces, ceramic clear braces and Invisalign clear aligners. We take great pride in helping our patients achieve and maintain the straight, healthy and beautiful smiles they have always wanted.
Below are some before and after images of some of Dr. Peralta’s actual patients, showing you the results of both comprehensive and interceptive treatment as well as treatment completed with the use of jaw surgery and Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs).
WHY CHOOSE US
TOP 10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE PERALTA ORTHODONTICS
1. Personal Attention Dr. Peralta believes the amount of time the orthodontist spends with each patient directly impacts the quality of their result. That is why he personally adjusts every patient and oversees all details of treatment, giving you the personal attention and meticulous care you deserve.
2. Treatment Efficiency We understand that our patients do not want to be in braces longer than necessary. Because Dr. Peralta is our only orthodontist and he personally meets with every patient at every visit, the pace of treatment is more consistent and efficient, resulting in some treatment taking as little as 12 months.
3. You Can Afford Us! We do our best to make sure that you can comfortably afford treatment with us. We offer fully customizable, interest-free payment plans, family discounts, and accept most insurance, which we are happy to file on your behalf. We can run your payments automatically and work with your Flexible Spending Account. There is also no charge for:
- Your initial exam
- Broken bracket repairs
- Emergency appointments
- First retainers
- Retainer check ups for 1 year following treatment
- Each recall visit until you are ready to start treatment
4. Convenience We are open 4 days a week and are able to make same-day, lunch and evening appointments as late as 6pm. We work hard to never fall behind schedule so you can be sure that your appointment will be on-time. You’ll receive email and text reminders for your appointments as well.
5. Expert, State-of-the-Art Treatment Dr. Peralta knows which treatments are effective in very early ages and understands periodontal problems in treating adults. He attends multiple continuing education courses each year to stay up to date with new developments in orthodontics and considers himself an artist. He knows how to make your teeth and smile look beautiful!
6. Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff Our staff is highly trained to make sure that your visits are enjoyable from the start of treatment and on. We are always here to help answer any questions that you might have and to guide you through the logistical aspects of your treatment like appointments and payments. Our patients are like family, and we are here to make you feel at home!
7. Our Peaceful Office Environment Enjoy our modern boutique offices in Burien and West Seattle, offering a peaceful garden view while you receive treatment. We have off-street parking to make your visit less stressful and more convenient as well.
8. Peralta Perks As a patient with us, you’ll receive a starter-care kit and have access to our fully stocked toothbrush bar to freshen up before your adjustment appointments. You’ll be entered into drawings for prizes and receive a goody bag when you complete treatment. You can also earn gift cards for recommending friends and family to our office!
9. In-House Lab Technician We staff an in-house lab technician in order to create unique and individualized appliances for each patient. This aspect of our office allows for constant innovation and quick production of appliances.
10. YOU are our top priority. Patient satisfaction is what’s most important to us, and you’ll find that our customer service and patient care standards are set to match that.